This job is now closed and you may no longer apply.
Posted on 29 October 2013
Closed 05 November 2013
International Project Finance and Contracts Officer
Job DescriptionInternational Project Finance and Contracts Officer required, assisting charities Head of Programmes with the international department’s budget, expenditure and financial systems, ensuring policies and procedures are in place and adhered to.
Finance Coordinators main duties will include;
- Income and expenditure management
- Review of project and regional finances
- Complex reconciliations
- Project budgeting
- Donor reporting
- Contract management, compliance and reporting
International Project Finance and Contracts Officer will ideally be/have;
- Part qualified/studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally gained within an international donor environment and experience of liaising with regional offices and international donors, would be ideal
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate finance (written and verbal), to non-finance professionals
- Ability to manage workload and meet demanding deadlines, a positive keen team player
International Project Finance and Contracts Officer Required
Full time, temp and permanent opportunities
£29,450 per annum
To apply for this International Project Finance and Contracts Officer vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 46043SBU. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
TPP Not for Profit was voted Best Recruitment Agency 2013 at the IoF PIFAs.