Who we are
We launched CharityJOB in February 2000 at the start of the dot-com bust period.
We grew to the UK’s largest and busiest website for jobs in the sector in no
time and have maintained that position for the past 9 years. The two founding
directors worked for the sector for over 20 years between them and that’s why
we’re passionate about what we do here.
Our partnership vision
One day in 1999 we thought,
“Wouldn’t it be great if we could save charities millions of pounds by creating a job advertising platform that
is both more effective and cheaper than anything else around? Of course it can only happen if we work in partnership with charities…”
That thought led to the birth of CharityJOB.
Today we give charities 40% off our standard rates for our larger Annual Bulk accounts if they agree to link to us from their websites.
This helps to promote CharityJOB, and so the charities become not just customers, but partners in a shared vision to save charities millions.
Our mission is to help charities by saving them millions of pounds in staff
Roots of our mission
- We believe in the power of charities to change the world for good in myriad
- We believe that the impact charities can have is limited only by imagination and
- We know the internet offers the opportunity to save charities millions of pounds
in staff recruitment costs.
- We are committed to realising these savings and delivering them to charities.
- We are passionate about the sector.
Our values are:
- Outstanding value for money
Our service gives great results and our price reflects the value of using
- Market leading effectiveness
We aim to be more effective than all alternatives.
- By and for the voluntary sector
We will involve
the voluntary sector in the setting of our strategy, plans and services.
We will contribute generously to charities from our profits.
Our site will be as accessible to as many people as possible.
- Intuitiveness, reliability
Our site will perform as visitors want and expect.
We will constantly develop new features and improve on our services.
We are about people, not just technology.
We operate to the highest ethical standards in our dealings with staff,
customers, and suppliers.
JobLadder Ltd Registered in England & Wales No 4672430