Copywriter jobs near Brussels, Brussels
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
Do you have strong administrative experience and are looking to progress or change to a career in the charity sector?
Working with a much loved animal charity you will support the team through a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. Every day is likely to be different, from sourcing a pet story to share with supporters, to liaising with copywriters, managing the production of marketing materials to checking stock and processing invoices.
Primarily home based you will need to come into the office in London or Godmanchester once a week.
Support the Campaign Managers - Regular Giving in delivering fundraising campaigns.
Support the development of postal updates and monthly email communications sent to pet sponsors.
Be responsible for recording accurately invoices for the Regular Giving team.
Help with the development of postal updates and monthly email communications sent to pet sponsors.
Monitor telemarketing calls made to our supporters and provide feedback for improvement.
Monitor fundraising materials stock levels.
Strong administration experience
Organised and reliable team player, with excellent attention to detail.
Experience in fundraising and customer service is desirable.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Care4Calais are recruiting for a professional and talented Media and Campaigns Co-ordinator to support our charity during an exciting period of rapid organisational growth.
This year will be incredibly important for the future of refugee rights within the UK, and the fast paced and high-profile nature of the sector can be challenging. We’re looking for an experienced Campaigns Co-ordinator who is passionate about refugee protection, has excellent attention to detail and is a natural communicator. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
From supporting legal challenges and preventing unfair deportations to promoting our work in Northern France you’ll be at the heart of some of the biggest public debates of the day. As an expanding charity working in complex media environment, the work can be highly pressured, so a calm resilience is important.
We are looking for a hands-on and driven individual to help implement and drive our media strategy and campaigns. The role will require excellent communication both within the charity and with external parties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fearless team of game changers dedicated to positively changing the lives of refugees by changing negative media portrayal and public perceptions.
Please provide a covering letter that explains why you are suitable for this role and why you want to work with Care4Calais - we will only consider applications that are accompanied by a covering letter.
This role is critical to help the charity build their profile by delivering effective and positive media campaigns. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring engagement with Care4Calais supporters old and new.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing media campaigns in line with the objectives of Care4Calais
- Generate awareness of Care4Calais and refugee protection issues
- Collaborating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful campaigns
- Delivering media communications using high standard copy
- Writing media releases
- Building effective relationships with journalists and other facilitators
- Ensuring our brand is consistently applied through all media channels
Person Specification: Required Skills and Experience
- Experience of delivering successful media campaigns from start to finish
- Passion for what we do and for helping us to positively promote our brand
- Track record of building trusted relationships
- Excellent copywriter with an ability to translate complex and sensitive narratives into easily-accessible stories
- Ability to maintain and develop a brand working within messaging guidelines and using the appropriate tone of voice
- Ability to respond creatively to a challenging media narrative
- Experience of working on sensitive issues and/or politically controversial topics
- Ability to stay calm under pressure whilst prioritising workload, ensuring deadlines are met
- Highly organised and analytical
- An appreciation of audience insight, the importance of value-based messaging and why story telling matters
Title: Digital Graphic Designer
Salary: up to £30K plus London Allowance of £3,500
Hours/Contract: Full time - 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Based: A flexible hybrid working model based at home and our offices in Vauxhall
Closing date: 10th July 2022
Interview date: W/c 11th July 2022
This is your chance to join Marie Curie: one of the UK's largest charities. And you'll be a part of something bigger still - you'll be helping people with terminal illnesses and their loved ones.
As our Digital Designer, you'll join our in-house Creative team - that's designers, copywriters and stories officers - within our award-winning Comms department. It's an exciting time for our brand… and you'll be at the heart of it all.
You'll do what you do best across all Marie Curie's digital channels. One day you'll be creating social videos, the next you'll be optimising our website, the next you'll be concepting fundraising campaigns with your fellow creatives. And every day, you'll be doing your bit for a charity that's needed now more than ever.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a digital design role within a public-facing, marketing-focused organisation or agency
- Professional experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong grasp of all things design: typography, photography, illustration, animation
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Someone who stays abreast of all the latest design trends
What's in it for you:
- A new role to really make your own
- Flexible working opportunities
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Marie Curie Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Loan schemes for bikes, computers and satnavs
- Industry-leading training programmes
Marie Curie is committed to its values, which underpin our work. We take stringent steps to ensure that the people who join our organisation through employment or volunteering, are suitable for their roles and are committed to safeguarding all our people from harm. This includes our staff, volunteers and all those who use or come into contact with our services. We are dedicated to creating not just a safe place to work but also a supportive and rewarding one.
We are committed to a world where everyone can thrive and fulfil their potential. We are devoted to the social justice imperatives and organisational benefits of full diversity, inclusion and equity in the workplace, and are a Stonewall champion. We actively encourage and welcome applications from candidates of diverse cultures, perspectives and lived experiences.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. Agencies need not apply.
Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives and reforming society. Around the world, we are growing a movement of abolitionists who believe freedom is worth the fight. Our team works from more than 30 locations across five continents. If you’re looking to make a difference, this is the place for the you.
Hope for Justice is committed to the principles of diversity, equality and inclusion. If you feel that your skills and experience fit one of our roles then we would welcome your application regardless of your background.
Hope for Justice is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing and Campaigns Specialist to join our dynamic global Digital and Communications team.
As Marketing and Campaigns specialist you will use your strong visionary and organisation skills to deliver powerful and engaging multi-channel campaigns which will raise awareness about modern day slavery supporting Hope for Justice's database and donor acquisition strategy. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to utilise your broad range of creative skills to develop and bring important campaigns to life working alongside the creative writers, graphic designers, and film producers who are part of our cross functional team.
To be successful in this role, you will need outstanding organisational and communication skills as you will work closely with multiple stakeholders. You will have the ability to present and pitch ideas and concepts while working under pressure to meet deadlines. Experience in a range of digital communication platforms is needed in addition to an understanding of the law and regulations relating to in-person and digital fundraising.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, global non-profit organisation with a well-respected reputation for changing lives and fighting for freedom for those affected by modern day slavery and human trafficking.
For more information, please download the Role profile at the bottom of the advert.
- Create and develop dynamic marketing content for campaigns, marcomms and events
- Create and maintain a long-term calendar of campaign activity, adapted around key dates (and dates to avoid), capacity, and organizational requirements.
- Assist with the optimization of our marketing automation and donor journey processes
- Collaborate with designers, film makers and external influencers to produce marketing ideas and strategies for campaigns and events
- Convince key stakeholders of your creative ideas
- Keep wider department updated on latest marketing trends and technological platforms
- Present internally and externally to promote the story of a campaign or communication
- Collaborate and manage relationships with external partners, influencers and agencies
- Work at all times in line with organisational policies and procedures and the wider strategy, culture and ethos of Hope for Justice.
- Understand and uphold the standards outlined in the Hope for Justice Safeguarding policies, acting with due care and attention to safeguard the wellbeing of anyone that comes into contact with our work and reporting concerns if they do arise.
Benefits of working at Hope for Justice
Hope for Justice is committed to supporting our staff’s wellbeing and offers competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits to our staff. This includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme contributions, company sick pay, enhanced maternity and paternity pay and access to the Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their family. As well as operating both Flexible and Hybrid working policies for our UK employees.
Salary: Up to £35,000, depending on experience.
Closing date: 7th July 2022, the vacancy may close early as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
Location: Flexible, (Travel to the Manchester head office will be occasionally required)
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which include criminal records checks, in line with our Global background checks policy. Hope for Justice participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme, as part of the referencing process we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.