How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in animal care
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of animal care.
What you will learn
- AP Promo Video
- About the Course
- Introduction to Animal Psychology
- The Evolution of Pets
- Exercise Lesson 1
Psychology of Dog Behaviour
- Dealing with Dogs
- Behaviour in Dogs
- Psychology of Dogs
- Aggression in Dogs
- Exercise Lesson 2
Psychology of Cat Behaviour
- Dealing with Cats
- Behaviour in Cats
- Aggression and Cats
- Psychology of Cats
- Exercise Lesson 3
Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour
- About Rabbits
- Behaviour of Rabbits
- Exercise Lesson 4
- Final Test Preparation
- Thank you and Good bye
- Supplementary Resources – Animal Behaviour Counsellor
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
- After completing the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
- On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This animal care course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.