Posted by My Training Academy
Finance, Business Development
This course supports participants to get confident in asking donors for funding. It covers how to develop ideas that will interest individuals and will support you to build relationships with donors for the long-term. At a time of emergency across the arts, culture and heritage sector, it can seem harder than ever to articulate the value of your work to new donors, but building those relationships is a great way to diversify your income and generate new reliable streams.
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at those new to the area of fundraising from individuals or for those looking for a refresher in a key aspect of fundraising after the Covid-19 crisis.
• To explore how donors are likely to respond to fundraising approaches and appeals post-Covid-19
• To support the development of a strategy for engaging with donors at low levels through to major gifts
• Some tools and techniques to understand why people give
• How to build donor relationships and ensure effective cultivation and stewardship
• How to evidence the impact of their investment to win future funding
• The importance of a brilliant thank you
• The latest trends in individual giving fundraising
This course will be delivered virtually via Zoom in two separate 2.5 hour sessions. The first of these will take place on the 2nd November 2020 11-13.30 / the second will take place on the 9th November 2020 11-13.30. Attendance at both of these courses is necessary to complete the full training. If you have any questions about how this day will run virtually please get in touch with Sarah at [email protected]