Posted by Humanitarian Leadership Academy
This course aims to develop the competencies needed to bring about successful change in humanitarian and development organisations and teams. Approaches to change management, influencing skills and tools are practiced to equip individuals working at various levels in managing transition.
• Explain change management terminology and recognise different types of change
• Analyse key differences in the humanitarian sector which affect approaches to change management
• Explore various frameworks to identify apetite for change and form appropriate change plans
• Set up, manage and listen to feedback to create a positive influence
• Use stakeholder mapping to increase likelihood of support for project
• Select the appropriate leadership required for a given change process
• Monitor change processes and implement control measure for staff well-being
RedR UK is an HPass accredited organisation. Our courses adhere to HPass quality standards of best practice in humanitarian learning and assessment.
To find out more, please follow the link onto the HPass website.
How much does it cost?
Individual: £150 (please email [email protected] to access this ticket)
Any questions? Check out our FAQs here and our T&Cs here.
RedR UK is committed to making our courses accessible to any organisation, regardless of size. We offer course scholarships for eligible participants who meet specific criteria. For more information on RedR Scholarships and how to apply, please click here.
If you have any questions about this course or require further information, please contact [email protected]
In case of any complaints, please email [email protected]
RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs RedR are committed to try and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email [email protected] or phone 0207 840 6000 at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR about your needs.
250a Kennington Lane, London, Greater London, SE11 5RDGoogle Map