How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in Complete Cupping Massage Therapy
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of Cupping Massage Therapy Course.
What you will learn
Introduction To Clinical Cupping Therapy
- Welcome to my course
- Learn the 2 different cupping techniques in under 2 minutes
- Ok, so let’s get serious for a minute. What is so wrong about the red marks?
- So How Does Cupping Work?
- What Types Of Cups Should I Buy And Why?
- These Cups People Swear By, But I have Just Had No Luck with Them
- A Rundown On How To Do Cupping On Someone’s Back
- The Contraindications to Cupping
- What should you do your treatment on?
- Let’s have a little practice shall we?
It's cupping time! The Upper Body And Limbs
- How this Section Of The Course Works
- Neck Pain/Neck Tension
- How To Do Cupping For Neck Pain And Tension
- How To Do Cupping For The Neck On Someone Else
- Some Advanced Techniques For Neck Pain And Tension
- Neck Exercises To Relieve Pain
- Shoulder/Rotator Cuff Pain/Shoulder Impingements
- How To Do Cupping For Rotator Cuff and shoulder problems
- Exercises to do for rotator cuff problems
- Frozen Shoulder
- Exercises For Frozen Shoulder
- Extension Exercise For Upper Back Pain Relief
- Biceps Tendonitis/Upper Arm Pain
- Tennis Elbow Pain/Forearm Extensor Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Tennis Elbow And Extensors Pain
- Home Exercises For Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome/Wrist Pain
- How To Treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Golfer’s Elbow And Forearm Pain
- Home Exercises For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Advanced Techniques For The Arms And Forearms
- Hand/Thumb Pain
- Home Trigger Point release Techniques For Thumb/Hand Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Relaxation/Stress Relief
- How To Do A Relaxing Cupping Massage For The Back And Neck
It's cupping time! The Lower Back And Limbs
- Welcome To Section 3
- Lower Back Pain
- How To Do Cupping For The Lower Back And Sciatica
- Sciatica Summary
- Hip Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Bursitis, S.I. Joint Dysfunction And Buttock Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Hip Pain
- Hamstring Strains, Hamstring Pain
- How To Do Cupping For The Hamstrings.
- Thigh Pain and Groin Strains
- How To Do Cupping For The Thigh (Quadriceps) and groin area
- How To Do Cupping For Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Knee Pain, Runners Knee, Meniscal Pain
- How To Do Cupping For Knee Pain
- Calf Pain, Calf Cramps and Tired And Sore Calves
- How To Do Cupping For The Calf
- How To Stretch The Calf Muscles Correctly
- Advanced Techniques For The Thighs, Hamstrings And The Lower Leg
- Ankle Sprains, Chronic Ankle Pain
- A Quick Word About Treating Acute Sprains And Strains
- How To Do Cupping For Ankle Pain And Sprains
- Treating Chronic Ankle Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spur, Foot Pain and Tired Feet
- How To Do Cupping For Plantar Fasciitis And Generalized Foot Pain
- A Great Home Exercise For Plantar Fasciitis And Any Foot Pain
- How Long Should You Stretch A Muscle For? Here is the answer
- How Often Should You Treat Someone?
A Word about acupressure and also static cupping
- What about using static cupping?
- Treating using acupressure points as well
- So how do you get your certificate from me?
- Does this certificate allow me to start working?
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
- On successful completion of the course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.