Developing organization Balanced Scorecard Course
- Venue: Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
- Start Date: 04 March 2019
- End Date: 08 March 2019
- Cost: USD 1000
Course date: 04th – 08th, March 2019
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2S5JwcB
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
This course will target in organization performance improvement. It will cover build Balanced Scorecard from scratch using Excel. These includes dashboard, formulate and perspectives. All will be tie together and use it to track organizational performance.
- The stages of negotiations and skills
- Implement negotiating concepts
- effective negotiation
- Know what to communicate
- Effective bargaining tactics
- identifying mutual gain
- Determine the terms of agreement
- situations and personal attacks
- Purpose, Composition and Content for your Dashboard
- Scorecard Perspectives
- Mission Perspective
- Customer Focus
- Identify your target audience
- Internal Processes
- Professional Development
- Conduct a skills audit
- Financial Perspective
- Input Sheets
- Input Client Focus Data
- Inputting Internal Processes Data
- Professional Development Data
- Financial Data
- Linking to the Dashboard
- Capturing Client Focus Data
- Measuring Internal Processes
- Development and Financial Data
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Forescores development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Forescores development center (FDC) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2S5JwcB
• View Business and Governance courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
• View All Courses calendar 2019 -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w