How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in dog training
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive Dog Trainer course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of dog training.
What you will learn
The Proof Is In The Pudding
- Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Person Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!
Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course
- Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course…
Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food
- How To Communicate You’re In Charge During Feeding Time
- How To Stop Food Aggression And Stealing Food
- This Dog Is A Professional At Stealing Food, You’ll Be Amazed At What He Does!
The Right Way To Greet A Dog And Stop Jumping Up
- How You Greet Your Dog Says So Much More Than Hello – Here’s Why
- It’s Not As Difficult As You May Think To Do And Makes The World Of Difference
- Help! What When Visitors Come Round And Get Jumped On? Here’s What To Do…
- Here’s The Right Way For Guests To Enter Your Home And Stop Jumping Up
- How To Stop Dogs Barking, Chewing, Panting And Pacing When Left Alone
- The Time To Get This Right Is When They Are A Puppy – Here’s How To Do It
- Can You Resolve Separation In Dogs Of All Ages? Yes! Here’s How…
Dog Language - What They're Really Saying
- Is Your Dog Trying To Calm You Down?! Find Out Here…
- This ONE Technique Works Like Magic With Numerous Unwanted Behaviours
- The 3 F’s For Dogs And Top Tips
The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 1 And 2
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 3 and 4
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6
- Here’s The Answers To Top Dog Training Questions 7 and 8
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions 9 and 10
The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Puppy Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2
- Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions 3 And 4
- Here’s The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6
- Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions Numbers 7 and 8
- Here’ The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 9 and 10
Dog Training Consultations With Clients
- Someone Has Said Yes To A Dog Training Consultation With You – Here’s What To Do
- Top Tips Of What To Include During Your Dog Training Consultation
- **Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation
- Agreement Letters To Be Signed After The Consultation
- How To Leave A Consultation On A High
- Here’s How To Integrate Dogs Who Do Not Like Travelling In Cars
- Here’s How To Best Work With Dogs Who Chase Joggers & Cyclists
- How To Best Work With Dogs Who Are Fearful Of Children
- Supplementary Resources – Dog Trainer
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Dog Trainer course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
- After completing the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final assessment you’ll have the opportunity to test your efficiency with a mock assessment.
- On successful completion of the Dog Trainer course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This Dog Trainer course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.