Finance for Non Finance Executives Course
- Venue: Foscore Development Center, Nairobi Kenya
- Start Date: 04 March 2019
- End Date: 08 March 2019
- Cost: USD 1000
Course date: 04th – 08th, March 2019
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2CMDh3O
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Course fee: $ 1,000, Ksh 70,000
There is a greater need to understand financial information, particularly the balance sheet, profit and loss account and cash flow statement as companies strive to enhance their shareholder value. Decisions made without properly understanding the financial implications may lead to reduced profits (or even losses) and a reduction in shareholder value. Participants will also be able to use their new financial knowledge to make more effective decisions
Who should attend?
Directors, managers or anyone who uses financial information in the course of their work
- Understanding accounts
- Understanding Financial Management
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Understanding Financial Ratios
- Understanding Working Capital Management
- Use of excel in finance
- financial statements
- financial management techniques
- financial analysis
- understanding business
- fund flow analysis
- cash flow analysis
- balance sheet interpretation skills
- time value of money
- business financing decisions
- cost structure
- break even
- loan appraisal criteria
- working capital management
- preparing project report
- investment decisions
- cost accounting
- Assessing Financials with Formulas in excel
- Advanced Functions in excel
- Financial functions in Excel
- Building Professional Charts in Excel
- Working with Pivot Tables in Excel
- Charts presentations in excel
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2CMDh3O
• View Business and Governance courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w