Posted by DEVIMPACT INSTITUTE
Training, Project Management
International Development, Digital
Our flexitime online training courses are 4-week programmes for people who work in the international development sector. We are carefully adapting and curating our face-to-face training courses to fit with current world events, while maintaining the main elements that make an IMA training course an IMA training course.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor you through your learning process using multiple user-friendly online platforms, incorporating group and individual activities, personalised mentoring, while providing researched and relevant resources and tools.
You will learn with a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries, in place and at a pace that suits you, while still experiencing the essence of our world renowned training courses.
This Knowledge Management (KM) online training course is a 4-week programme specifically designed for key personnel in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations. You work from the comfort of your own home or office. You complete the course over 4 weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
1. Practical exercises and reflection activities
2. 4 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available)
3. Paired and peer group work
4. Presentations and video inputs
5. Written resources and links
6. Relevant case studies
7. Opportunity to apply KM and Knowledge Sharing (KS) tools in your workplace
8. User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
9. Scheduled access to mentors
10. Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
Online, BN6 9REGoogle Map