Food Safety in Catering accredited CPD/RoSPA
This course is designed to introduce basic food safety and hygiene practices in catering so anyone working within a food environment is able to work safely.
The Level 1 Food Safety in catering course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
What you will learn
- Importance of food safety procedures, risk assessment, safe food handling.
- Legal responsibilities of food handlers and food business operators.
- Reduce the risk of contamination.
- Personal hygiene practices.
- Deal with food spoilage.
- Food storage.
- Handling food safely and personal hygiene.
- Food poisoning causes and prevention.
- High risk food, contamination and cross contamination.
- Cooking, reheating and chilling.
- Safe food storage.
- Pest Control.
- Cleaning food storage areas, equipment and premises