Java Interview Guide : Interview Questions And Answers
Preparing for Java Interview is tricky You would need to get a good understanding of new features and revise concepts you used in your preparation This course helps you prepare for Java Interview with hands-on code examples covering 200+ Java Interview Questions and Answers on varied range of topics listed below
- Why is Java so popular?
- What is platform independence?
- What is bytecode?
- Compare JDK vs JVM vs JRE
- What are the important differences between C++ and Java?
- What is the role for a classloader in Java?
- What are Wrapper classes?
- Why do we need Wrapper classes in Java?
- What are the different ways of creating Wrapper class instances?
- What are differences in the two ways of creating Wrapper classes?
- What is auto boxing?
- What are the advantages of auto boxing?
- What is casting?
- What is implicit casting?
- What is explicit casting?
What you will learn
- Understand what kind of questions are asked in Beginner Java Interviews
- Answer questions on Java Platform, Wrapper Classes and Strings
- Understand New Features of Java
- Understand Basic Object Oriented Concepts
- Understand Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Answer questions on Collections, Generics and MultiThreading
- Understand New Features in Java 5, Java 6, Java 7 and Java 8
- Understand basics of Functional Programming - Lambda Expressions and Streams
- Understand Exception Handling Best Practices
What you require
- Familiarity with Java and any Java IDE
- In the course, we use Eclipse to demonstrate examples. Some Java IDE will be useful.
- Access to Github Repository