Posted by NFP Workshops
Trustees have a legal responsibility to manage the organisation properly and this includes ensuring that all policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with current legislation. This session will help you to understand the basics of keeping your policies up to date
It will cover:
• Taking a risk-based approach to policy development
• Situation-led development
• Keeping up to date with changes
• When and why to review your policies
• Reviewing procedures; who when where…
• Cutting it down to size!
This course is a brief introduction and. It is suitable for anyone – you don’t have to have any prior knowledge of policies.