About this Course
We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object oriented and structural programming features.
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object Oriented Programming - Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built in Modules
- Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception
What you will learn
What you will learn
- You will learn how to think as a Python Programmer
- You will learn how to start your journey as a Python Programmer
- You will learn the basics of PyCharm IDE and Python Shell
- You will learn to develop awesome object oriented programs with Python
- You will solve a wide variety of hands-on exercises on the topics discussed below
- You will learn the basics of programming - variables, choosing a data type, conditional execution, loops, writing great methods, breaking down problems into sub problems and implementing exception handling
- You will learn the basics of Object Oriented Programming - Inheritance, Abstract Class and Constructors
- You will learn the important concepts of Object Oriented Programming - Abstraction and Inheritance
- You will learn about a wide variety of Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
What you require
- Connectivity to Internet to download Python 3 and PyCharm
- We will help you install Python 3 and PyCharm