- This Legal Assistant course is endorsed by ABC Awards & Certa Awards, a recognised Awarding Organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
- Earn 2 certifications in 1 course, on successful completion of the course you will be eligible to obtain an endorsed certificate from ABC Awards & Certa Awards along with the certificate of achievement (4 CPD points) without any further studies.
- Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Legal Assistant course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident paralegal or legal secretary and develop more advanced skills.
- This comprehensive Legal Assistant course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of a paralegal or legal secretary. This course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
- As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in paralegal or legal secretary
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally prestigious certification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive Legal Assistant course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of paralegal or legal secretary.
What you will learn
The Legal Support Specialist: Definition - Titles and Role - Scope of Work
- The Legal Support Specialist: Definition – Titles and Role – Scope of Work
- Working in a law firm or in-house legal department – Differences and advantages
- Legal Framework for the Legal Support Specialist: Standards and code of conduct
- The Job Description of Legal Assistants
- Career Development Plan
Matter Management - The Legal Matter Life Cycle
- The Matter Management Life Cycle
- Phase 1: Receive the Matter – The “Legal Service Order Form”
- Phase 2: Assess the Matter – Conflict Check – KYC and DD checks
- Phase 3: Assign the Matter – Criteria for team assignments
- Phase 4: Engage the client – Letter of Engagements and Billing Arrangements
- Phase 5: Deliver the work
- Phase 6: Manage – Timekeeping – Understanding the billing system
- Phase 6: Manage – Review of Narratives
- Phase 7: Close the matter – Closure checklist and Lesson Learned
Files, Documents and Records Management
- File Management – How to create and manage a filing system for your company
- Records and Documents Management
Mastering your soft skills
- Soft skills for Legal Assistants
- Communication Skills – E-mail Communication Ettiquete
- Emotional Intelligence at the workplace
- Stress Management
- Confidentiality at the workplace
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Legal Assistant course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
- On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Endorsed Certificate from ABC Awards & Certa Awards
- After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be awarded the Legal Assistant Endorsed Certificate by ABC Awards & Certa Awards, a recognised Awarding Organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is an accreditation fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
- After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This Legal Assistant course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.