Posted by NCVO
Course date: 04th – 08th, March 2019
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2sH14xE
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
This course adopts a comprehensive hands-on approach to designing and conducting research. From classic opinion research to social media analytics, a wide range of contexts, problem areas, and methods. Participants will be exposed to the various stages of the research process from recognizing the need for research and defining the problem to analyzing data and interpreting results. Proper design of research methods, fieldwork, questionnaires, and surveys is covered. Both qualitative and quantitative approaches are presented. Various analytical techniques are introduced “hands on” via a series of computer exercises and cases (using SPSS, stata, NVIVO, SAS and Excel).
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with Tableau.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2sH14xE
• View Research and Data Analysis courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2rfjxn4
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w