- This Maths Teacher Training course is endorsed by ABC Awards & Certa Awards, a recognised Awarding Organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
- Earn 2 certifications in 1 course, on successful completion of the course you will be eligible to obtain an endorsed certificate from ABC Awards & Certa Awards along with the certificate of achievement ( 9 CPD points) without any further studies.
- Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this Maths Teacher Training course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident mathematical teacher and develop more advanced skills.
- This comprehensive course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of mathematics. This course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
- As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in mathematics
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally prestigious certification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of mathematics.
What you will learn
Module 01: Integers ( Directed Numbers)
- Quick glance at number system
- Integers and Ordering of Integers
- Addition and Subtraction of Integers
- Operations on Integers
- Multiplication and Division of Integers
- Powers of Integers ( Exponents)
Module 02: Factors and Multiples
- Complete Knowledge about factors and multiples
- Divisibility Tests for 2,3,4,5,6
- Divisibility Tests for 7,8,9,10,11
- Prime Factorization
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Word Problems based on H.C.F
- Least Common Multiples ( L C M)
- Word Problems on LCM
- Some Important facts on HCF & LCM
- Relation between HCF and LCM of two numbers
- Word Problems on LCM
- Some Important Facts about HCF & LCM
- Relation between lcm and HCF
Module 03: Fractions
- Classification of fractions
- Convert Mixed to Improper and Improper to mixed fractions
- Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions after converting to like Fractions
- Reducing a Fraction to its Lowest Terms
- Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
- Multiplication and Division of fractions
- Word Problems on Fractions
Module 04: Simplification Rule : BODMAS
- BODMAS and Rules to remove Brackets
- Simplify expressions Using BODMAS rule
- Simplify expressions involving fractions using BODMAS
Module 05: Decimal Numbers
- Decimal numbers in relation to fractions
- Like and Unlike Decimals
- Ordering of Decimal Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction of Decimal Numbers
- Multiplication of Decimal Numbers
- Division of Decimal Numbers
Module 06: Rational Numbers
- What are Rational Numbers?
- Converting decimal numbers to fractions
- Converting Non-Terminating, recurring decimals to Fractions
- Skilled Problems on Converting decimals to Fractions
- Representation of Rational Numbers on Number line
- Determining which Fraction is terminating or non terminating decimal expansion
- Short cut method of writing decimal expansions of fractions easily
Module 07: Irrational Numbers
- What are Irrational numbers?
- Practice Problems on Irrational Numbers
- Proving √2, √11 irrational number by contradiction method part 1
- Proving Irrational numbers by contradiction method-2
- Simplification problems on irrational numbers-1
- Simplification problems on irrational numbers-2
- Rationalizing the Denominator
Module 08: Approximation
- Rounding to whole number
- Rounding to required number of decimal places ( 1d.p.,2d.p. etc)
- Rounding to significant digits
- Practice Questions on three methods of Approximation
Module 09: Estimation and Scientific Notation or Standard Form
- Scientific notation
- Operations on numbers when they are in scientific notation
Module 10: Percentage
- Percentage to fraction and fraction to percentage
- Percentage of a quantity and conversation to decimal
- Expressing one quantity as percentage of another quantity
- Finding increase/ decrease percent
- Uses of percentages- word problems
Module 11: Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio- How to express as simple ratio
- How to compare Ratios
- Word problems on finding ratios
- 51:To divide a given quantity into a given Rati
- Practice problems on Proportion
- Continued Proportion
Module 12: Unitary Method and its Applications
- Direct Variation ( or proportion)
- Problems based on Direct proportion
- Inverse Variation ( or proportion)
- Multiple Ratios
Module 13: Profit , Loss, discount and Tax
- Basics – Profit and Loss
- More practice problems on Profit & Loss
- Selling price formula and Problems
- Cost price formula and Problems
- Higher problems on Profit and Loss
- Basics of Discount
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
- On successful completion of the maths teacher training course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Endorsed Certificate from ABC Awards & Certa Awards
- After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be awarded the Maths Teacher Training Endorsed Certificate by ABC Awards & Certa Awards, a recognised Awarding Organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is an accreditation fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
- After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.