Posted by Choice in Hackney
Disability, Social Welfare
Project Management, Training
Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for community based project involve the assessment of the how various community projects operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
Who should attend?
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2CGjQuf
• View Monitoring and Evaluation courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2rb11wc
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w
• Course fee: USD 2,000 | KSH 140,000