Posted by RedR UK
International Development, Operations
Project Administration, Negotiation skills and Contract Management
Register here as individual or group to attend: https://bit.ly/2TWXmzK
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Venue: Meridian Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2TWXmzK
• View Monitoring and Evaluation courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2rb11wc
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w