Register here as individual or group to attend: https://bit.ly/2TWXmzK
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Contracts need to be controlled to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks so that your organization reaps the benefits of the contracting process. Lack of attention to detail during the tendering process, poor evaluation techniques and poorly administered contracts can be costly to an organization. This course will help participants develop these skills and provide techniques to manage contract.
Who should attend?
Administration of contracts, project managers, site managers, supervisors, superintendents, organization administrators
- Tender Process
- Contract Administration & Procedures
- Programming & Progress Monitoring
- Extension of Time
- Key Performance Indicators
- Contract Reporting
- Health, Safety, Quality Assurance &
- Contract Close Out
- Procedures, Variations &Extension of Time
- Negotiation Skills & Strategy for Resolution
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Venue: Meridian Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2TWXmzK
• View Monitoring and Evaluation courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2rb11wc
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w
What you will learn
- Understanding contracts
- Requirements and information in contracts
- Understanding obligations and rights under the contract
- Understanding Relationship Contracting and Alliance Contracts
- Management and strategies to resolve contractual issues / problems
- Understanding requirements for contract administration procedures
- Administer contract control systems
- Document control, contract registers, cost control
- Understanding planning, scheduling and monitoring
- Understanding the concept of key risk and opportunity areas
- Learn accountabilities and roles of the administration team
- Negotiation techniques for resolving