Course date: 04th – 08th, March 2019
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2FZgkh8
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Stata refers to statistical software which is used in the management of data, analysis, and graphics. It comprises of advanced functions which includes forecasting, survival analysis, data analysis, and time series analysis and survey methods. It can be utilized via graphical interface using very intuitive language. It benefits from the active user community which gives its support on a dedicated mailing.
- Workflow use commands
- Manage, edit and structure large databases
- Generating descriptive statistics
- Creating powerful publication-quality graphs.
- Data Analysis/Estimations
Who should attend?
Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to analyze data with stata.
Introduction to Statistical concepts and general analytics
- Research design
- Samples and populations
- Comparison of experimental and non-experimental designs
- Exploring variable types
Familiarizing with the application
- Working with variables in Stata
- Basic analysis using Stata
Charting and Graphical presentation using Stata
- Classifying different charts and processing them using STATA
- Understanding the Graph command syntax
- Graphs for categorical Vs Numeric variables
- Managing chart output in STATA
- Multivariate charting
Statistical Tests using Stata
- One Sample T Test
- Independent Samples T Test
- Paired Samples T Test
- One-Way ANOVA
Measures of Associations in Stata
- Chi-Square test
- Pearson's Correlation
- Spearman's Rank-Order Correlation
Predictive Models using Stata
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Ordinal Regression
Panel Data Analysis using Stata
- Exploration of panel data
- Fixed effects model/LSDV
- Random effects model
- Choosing the appropriate model
Time Series Analysis using Stata
- Introduction to time series analysis using Stata
- Plotting a time series
- Seasonal differences
- Auto correlations
- Forecast models in Stata
- Econometric Analysis of cross-sectional data
- Econometric Analysis of panel data
- Econometric Analysis of time-series data
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2FZgkh8
• View Research and Data Analysis courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2rfjxn4
• View All Courses calendar 2019 - http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w