Posted by ICSA: The Governance Institute
Report Writing and Presentation Skill Course
Business Development, Project Management
Course date: 04th – 08th, March 2019
Register online to attend: https://bit.ly/2RbYTMf
Organizer: Foscore Development Center
Formal Writing is a vital skill in organization. This course will teach you how to excel in the crafting of reports, essays and formal letters. All the skills needed are broken down into bite-size chunks with clear explanations followed by opportunities to put these into practice. Suitable for almost all levels for horizons expansion of report presentation
Who should attend?
The course will target delegate, managers, and education staff whose roles involve producing reports for their institutions. This will help them gain skills on how to write appropriate reports concerning the progress of a workshop or the operations of their institutions.
• For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
• Website: www.fdc-k.org
• Download PDF 2019 Calendar - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
• Venue: Meridian hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
• View course content and register as individual or group - https://bit.ly/2RbYTMf
• View Business and Governance courses calendar 2019 – http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
• View All Courses calendar 2019 -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w