How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in SQL development
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that has been designed by industry professionals.
- Save money and time by studying your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose Lead Academy:
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- The UK and globally recognised qualification
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this course for?
- This comprehensive SQL Developer Masterclass course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of SQL development.
What you will learn
- Case Study Part 1
- Exercise 1: Create DB and Table
Installation and getting started
- Import data from File
- Exercise 2: Inserting and Importing
Case Study : Demo
- SELECT statement
- SELECT DISTINCT
- Logical Operators
- Exercise 3: SELECT & WHERE
Fundamental SQL statements
- Exercise 4: Updating Table
Restore and Back-up
- Restore and Back-up
- Exercise 5: Restore and Back-up
Selection commands: Filtering
- Exercise 6: In, Like & Between
Selection commands: Ordering
- Side Lecture: Commenting in SQL
- ORDER BY
- Exercise 7: Sorting
- Aggregate Commands
- MIN & MAX
- Exercise 8: Aggregate functions
Group By Commands
- GROUP BY
- Exercise 9: Group By
- Introduction to Joins
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Full Outer Join
- Cross Join
- Exercise 10: Joins
Views and Indexes
- UPPER LOWER
- TRIM, LTRIM, RTRIM
- LIST AGGREGATION
- Exercise 13: String Functions
- CEIL & FLOOR
- Exercise 14: Mathematical Functions
- CURRENT DATE & TIME
- Exercise 15: Date-time functions
PATTERN (STRING) MATCHING
- PATTERN MATCHING BASICS
- Exercise 16: Pattern Matching
Data Type conversion functions
- Converting Numbers/ Date to String
- Converting String to Numbers/ Date
User Access Control Functions
Bonus Section: Nail that Interview!
- PRIMARY KEY & FOREIGN KEY
- ACID compliance
Performance tuning tips
- TIP 2
- TIP 3
- TIP 4 (VACCUM)
- TIP 5
- TIP 6 (STRING FUNCTIONS)
- TIP 7 (JOINS)
- TIP 8 (SCHEMAS)
Bonus Section : Database Basics
- What is SQL
- Tables and DBMS
- Types of SQL commands
Supplementary Resources – SQL Developer
What you require
- There are no academic entry requirements for this SQL Developer Masterclass course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
- On successful completion of the SQL Developer Masterclass course, you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
- This SQL Developer Masterclass course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.