Stakeholder Engagement Training - London
- Venue: St. Luke's Community Centre, 90 Central St, EC1V 8AJ, London
- Region: Greater London
- Start Date: 12 June 2019
- End Date: 12 June 2019
This training will help you engage your key stakeholders in a way that is inclusive, innovative and inspiring. These could be your supporters, staff, service users, volunteers or trustees – along with funders, policy makers and commissioners. The day is full of practical tips and interactive learning opportunities to help you deliver your organisational goals and community engagement plan.
You will learn to:
• Define key stakeholders
• Understand ‘What is stakeholder engagement?’
• Identify, segment and prioritise your key players
• How to assess their needs
• Assess risks vs. rewards and managing conflict
• Increase your influence
• Expand and retain your community of project stakeholders
• Develop an engagement strategy and theory of change
• Coordinate a stakeholder analysis
What to expect:
• Interactive discussion
• Practical exercises
• Case study
Who should attend the training?
The day is perfect for anyone looking to understand, build and strengthen their relationship with their stakeholders and understand the definition of stakeholder engagement.
• Charities and not-for-profits
• Local Authorities wanting to develop strategic relationships with voluntary groups
• Smaller Trusts & Foundations
• Academic institutions
• Community groups
Discount Offer: Book before January 2019 and get all courses at 2018 prices!
£425: Large businesses
£338: Large charities, public sector and small businesses
£195: Smaller charities (under 15 staff) and self-funded individuals.
Prices include a fabulous hot buffet lunch, Fair Trade refreshments and networking time.
Concessionary rates for the unwaged and discounts for students are available.
Bespoke Courses can be arranged for groups at a date and location to suit you. Make an enquiry here: [email protected]
For bookings and information please contact Jonathan on:
Tel: 0207 324 4775
Email: [email protected]