Whizz-Kidz Headquarters, Victoria, London
Whizz-Kidz are looking for a bright, technically minded and supporter-focused individual with an excellent eye for detail for our new role of Senior Database Executive.
The post holder must have a working knowledge of either Raisers Edge or a similar CRM system and an advanced level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel. The senior database executive will be responsible for leading on all elements of gift importing and supporter administration, ensuring that income is processed in an accurate and timely manner. It is essential for the candidate to have strong familiarity with gift importing, meanwhile a good understanding of the technical aspects of building data imports, such as field mapping, is desirable.
We are looking for someone who has a positive and enthusiastic attitude, with an ability to communicate technical information in a way that anyone can understand and action. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential for managing relationships with the finance team and across the fundraising department. It is desirable for the candidate to have experience working in a customer services environment and enjoys working as part of a team.
The post holder will be part of a small Data, Supporter Services and Individual Giving team, managed by the CRM and Individual Fundraising Manager, although will also be part of the wider Public Fundraising team, and will be asked to support the Events and Community team with attendance at fundraising events.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd September 2019
First Interview Date: From Wednesday 25th September 2019
Second Interview Date: TBC; dependent on volume of applications.
Whizz-Kidz is committed to achieving equal opportunities in employment Whizz-Kidz is the working name of The Movement for Non-Mobile Children (Whizz-Kidz). Registered charity No. 802872. Company registered in England and Wales No. 2444520. Charity registered in Scotland No. SC042607.
An exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the move to and the day-to-day management of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Job ref: DBA
Salary: c. £37,000 plus benefits
Based: London, SE1
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
The countryside is one of the nation’s most valued assets – it’s where many people feel most alive and plays a vital role in improving our mental and physical health, not to mention the climate emergency. CPRE, the countryside charity wants to connect more people with the countryside, to ensure that everyone can benefit. This role is an opportunity to play an important part in achieving that.
This is a new role and an opportunity to join a small organisation with great potential at a very exciting time. The successful candidate will have previous experience of understanding of how to manage and administer data using Dynamics CRM for third sector organisations, understand how the business processes operate and being able to proactively support and develop their processes as a key part of this role.
As the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and database administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the implementation and migration to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This key position will both oversee the transfer of data, but also the ongoing management, training and cleansing of the database. Other duties will include enforcing GDPR compliance, managing integration of lead databases, preparation, development and analysis of digital campaigns to support income generation and campaign aims.
You will develop and implement Dynamics 365 business systems applying upgrades, patching and fixing. Interfacing with the operational teams and providing first line support to the business, advising on best practice and facilitating operational improvements. Candidates need to be confident and responsible for providing adequate and timely data selections, uploads, extractions, reports, champion effective use of data accuracy and lead in making others more data literate and able to access key data and knowledge.
In addition to the basic administration of the system, the internal operational teams will require ongoing changes to the system and as a Dynamics CRM Administrator, you will analyse business requirements and work with the business to design an architecture that will support a high-profile business solution.
Closing date: Midday day 30 September 2019
Interviews: 15th or 16th October
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button to be directed to the CPRE website where you can download the candidate pack and application form.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
Due to the sensitive nature of the data you will be working with you will need good knowledge of GDPR practices.
The data cleanse activities will consist of:
Looking for anomalies, completeness and any other issues
Checking equality data
Checking birth data
Checking feedback data
Checking for duplicates
If you have the above experience and are available 2 days per week, please apply online or contact Sekai today!
I'm recruiting a Database Assistant to work a high profile cancer charity for a six month period.
They use Raiser's Edge. Ideally you will come with RE experience but they are open to looking at those with other CRM experience.
It is paying £11.50 PAYE plus £1.39 holiday pay per hour. 35 hours per week.
They are based near Tower Hill, Aldgate.
The post is to start asap for a handover with the current temp I have in there and then run for 6 months. So we will need you to commit to this period. This is an interesting role and you can learn a lot from it.
Please let me know if you wish to be put forward by emailing your CV to [email protected]
Unicef ensures more of the world’s children are vaccinated, educated and protected than any other organisation. We have done more to influence laws and policies to help protect children than anyone else. We get things done. And we’re not going to stop until the world is a safe place for all our children.
The Corporate Partnerships team at Unicef UK manages partnerships with major UK companies, including easyJet, arm, Manchester United, and Unilever. We firmly believe that companies can play a crucial role in creating a better world for children. Our vision is to be the partner of choice for the UK’s leading companies, securing and developing strategic, long-term relationships that align with business objectives to deliver for the partner and for children.
As Corporate Partnerships Team Administrator, you will provide proactive administrative support across the entire team, helping us to deliver on our ambitious income targets. This will involve developing and maintaining systems and processes that enable effective and efficient ways of working. Other components of the role include support for fundraising activities and database management.
Our ideal candidate will be highly efficient with a flexible approach and proven administration experience. You enjoy providing support to colleagues, possess strong organisational skills and you have the ability to prioritise your workload with minimal supervision.
Fixed term contract - 12 months
Together is an amazing place to work. And it’s not just because we’re one of the UK’s oldest and most respected mental health charities. It’s because we put the people who use our services at the heart of everything we do – supporting and enabling them to take control of their lives and make a positive contribution to the community.
Together for Mental Wellbeing are recruiting for a full time Data Administrator role based at Together’s National Office in Central London (with fortnightly travel to Norfolk required). This role is a 12 month fixed term contract. Organised and diligent, you’ll enjoy knowing that your work reporting on and supporting staff with recording the work we do is helping us to track the progress of the people we support.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to draw upon your extensive administrative and database experience to support us to maintain and update our records and work as part of our Quality Improvement team alongside Together’s Norfolk service to collate, analyse and report on the work we do.
You will also use your knowledge to develop, improve and maintain databases and administrative systems, as well as coordinating and collating relevant information to produce regular reports. You will support the team with general administration support including communicating via a range of channels and settings to staff across Together and externally.
You will have excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of using and maintaining databases and of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel, the ability to prioritise and manage your time and an understanding of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
We have a firm commitment to encouraging fairness and diversity in our work force and we welcome applications from disabled people and those from BAME backgrounds.
Overview of the role
The Operations Team Administrator is a new and critical role in our Operations Team. You will be at the beating heart of our work across both Koreo’s portfolio and the Hub Islington. This key role is responsible for providing outstanding administration support across all areas of our delivery including:
Team Administration support
- You will help support the administration of our programme of work including but not limited to:
- Creating, editing and proofing reports and documents
- Maintaining the operations team diary and arranging team and organisational meetings
- Sending out pre-arranged communications and messages to external stakeholders
- Support the team with room booking and venue enquires for our programme
- Support the team with travel and accommodation bookings
- Prepare materials for training sessions
- Prepare and support team with pulling together information required for reports and bids
- Responsible for the physical and electronic storage of all documents, records and files
- Responsible for the effective coordination of financial administration across the team such as processing and raising of invoices, submitting participants expenses
- To support with the operational delivery of Koreo office and Hubs space bookings and events programme including room set up, delegate welcome and event cleardown
- Responsible for maintaining a high-quality office space including managing of the cleaning of the space through our contracted cleaners
- Managing our supplies, coordinating orders for and organising office supplies
- Organisation, time management and task efficiency – You are reliable and thrive on responsibility. You will be expected to manage competing priorities, delivering at pace to a high standard. Effective planning and strong organisation skills will be key to the success of this role
- Ability to take initiative and effectively solve problems – You are able to work independently and use initiative when needed. You are a natural problem solver, and you are able to quickly spot and manage key risk areas
- Attention to detail – You are an excellent proof-reader and you are able to work confidently with large quantities of complex data
- Customer service – You should understand who our customers are and show a commitment and desire to anticipate, meet and exceed their needs and expectations
- Build positive relationships – You are comfortable in a small, busy and ambitious team. You are be a good team player and able to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with colleagues and our community
- Written and verbal communication – You can communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. You should be confident in conversing with a variety of people and be able to adapt your style to different audiences and through different mediums
- Adaptable – You cope well with competing demands and changing environments. You maintain your effectiveness and productivity throughout. You will be flexible and able to work in different settings and with different people.
- Previous experience in space or office management
- Previous experience of providing administration support
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Competent at using Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Comfortable using a variety of online platforms and database systems
- Experience in managing policy compliance and risk
- Previous experience of using CRMs, ideally Nexudus or Salesforce
- Previous experience using financial management platforms
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
FUNDRAISING AND DATABASE ASSISTANT
Rainforest Trust UK is looking for an experienced and motivated Fundraising and Database Assistant to support our growing fundraising team. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of working with charity databases, assisting with fundraising initiatives and dealing with donors. He/She must also be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for rainforest protection and be able to work independently and flexibly. This is an ideal opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career in the charity sector in a role that will enable you to make a real difference in a committed team with big ambitions.
Position: Fundraising and Database Assistant
Contract: Full time (six-month probation period)
Salary: £21,000-24,000 p.a. (Inclusive of London Weighting)
Location: London Bridge / Bankside
About Us: Rainforest Trust UK is a fast-growing British charity working in close partnership with Rainforest Trust in the USA, which has been protecting rainforests and other tropical ecosystems for over 30 years. Rainforest Trust UK was set up three years ago to increase the organisation’s presence and donor base in the UK, and to raise money for Rainforest Trust’s projects worldwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain Rainforest Trust UK’s donor database (Charity Engine).
- Deal promptly with donations received via a variety of pathways (online, cheque, cash, PayPal, BACS transfers, etc.).
- Work in close partnership with the Fundraising Manager to steward donor relationships by corresponding with supporters by email, letter and phone.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of donations received via a variety of donation portals and crowdfunding websites (the Charities Aid Foundation, Charities Trust, JustGiving, GoFundMe, Virgin Money, Amazon Smile, Benevity, etc.).
- Assist the fundraising team in sending out appeals and newsletters by email and post.
- Monitor and manage donations from our regular monthly donors.
- Prepare and send out Conservation Certificates to donors.
- Prepare HMRC Gift Aid claims and maintain records of Gift Aid donations and payments.
- Simple book-keeping (donation records, expenditure, Gift Aid receipts, etc.).
- Provide logistical support for public engagement (e.g. send promotional and fundraising material to schools and supporters doing sponsored events).
- Liaise with Rainforest Trust staff in the USA on database management, donor records and other administrative issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in running and maintaining a donor database for a charity or similar organisation.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service disposition.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to personalise standard correspondence (thank you emails, monthly donation reminders, etc.)
- The ability to manage his/her own workload, prioritise tasks and respond promptly to donor queries with minimal supervision, while also working as part of a wider team.
- Excellent IT skills and experience of working with Google Drive, Excel, Word and Gmail.
- Working knowledge of Fundraising Regulator and Data Protection / GDPR principles, and other relevant law and best practice guidance.
- A personal commitment to rainforest protection and empathy with Rainforest Trust’s mission.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to the Executive Director, Chris Redston, via the CharityJobs button below. Closing date for applications is 11.30 pm on Friday 11th October. Interviews will take place before the end of October. We look forward to hearing from you!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
RedR UK is seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic Administrator to provide administrative and logistical support to RedR UK's Programmes, Fundraising, and Facilities functions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to break into the humanitarian and international development sector. The successful candidate will work closely with a cross section of staff in RedR, and gain invaluable experience and insight into the day to day operations of a busy NGO.
Ideal for those looking to start their careers and searching for that breakthrough. This is initially a fixed term post up until 1st April 2020, with the possibility of extension thereafter.
For full details, please see job description attached.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
The Brokerage is looking for a Programme Administrator.
The Programme Administrator will work across all of our Talent Development programmes and activities, with primary focus on the Summer Placement Programme for talented sixth formers and the Lloyd’s Community Programme (LCP) partnership.
Our Talent Development team connects young Londoners with career opportunities with some of London’s top employers. We match high calibre candidates with apprenticeship, internship and job opportunities in a variety of sectors, along with providing support and guidance to candidates throughout the recruitment process and their work placements. The team also arrange a variety of events, from small and focused career masterclasses to large evening events for 200+ attendees.
Please apply by sending a CV along with a covering letter, stating how your skills and experience match the person specification for this role. Please note that applications without a covering letter stating how you meet the person specification will not be accepted.
Application deadline: 9am Monday 30th September
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Office Administrator / Operations Coordinator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Closing date: 29 September 2019, 23:55
About the role:
It's knowing everyone is in place, before they open their gates.
It's the collaboration and community spirit. And it's contributing to the presentation of a world renowned art collection. This is what makes working for them so special.
Their outstanding Visitor Services team help hundreds of thousands of visitors, from around the world, enjoy magnificent buildings and works of art when they open their doors in August and September.
Joining the team at the heart of this, you'll make sure that their Visitor Services Assistants are supported behind the scenes, so that every visitor has an exceptional experience.
Providing wide-ranging staff administration support, be it rostering, purchasing, budgets or payroll, you'll play a vital role in the smooth running of their main office and core sites.
And your biggest challenge will come when the doors of their glorious State Rooms are opened to the public, helping to recruit, train and uniform up to 500 temporary staff.
- With outstanding administrative skills and accuracy that never falters, you're exactly who they need.
- Your knowledge of IT programmes, and keen eye for detail means you'll take to spreadsheet management, databases and schedules with ease.
- Extremely organised and methodical even when under pressure, you're comfortable dealing with multiple priorities at any one time.
- Also, you're confident communicating with all kinds of people and can build positive relationships with internal and external people alike.
- Experience of working in a busy visitor services environment would be ideal, but is by no means essential. It's your passion for working with people and providing extraordinary visitor care that they're really interested in.
- And a flexible approach means you're able to work effectively on your own, but also as part of a large and enthusiastic team.
This is your opportunity to use your organisation and people skills to deliver the exceptional.
You may have experience of the following: Operations Coordinator, Staff Coordinator, Operations Administrator, General Manager, Operations Supervisor, Visitor Attraction, Administrator, Customer Service, Tourism, Visitor Care, Office Administrator etc
We are looking for an experienced temporary Pensions and Compensation Administrator to support the pensions team for a high profile welfare charity for 6 months. Immediate Start!
Handling very sensitive and confidential information of a medical and legal nature.
Scanning, archiving, data-entry, general administrative support.
Liaising with colleagues in other areas and regions.
Communications with beneficiaries to schedule representation.
Providing ad hoc support to Operations Project Manager.
Experience in working in administration.
Confident in working with databases.
Excellent written and communication skills.
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 5 days. If you havent been contacted within 5 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest.
Third Solutions encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Third Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
I have a temp Raiser's Edge Database Officer post starting towards the end of September with a health related charity. This post will run for 7-8 weeks to provide cover.
You will be the first contact for any database queries, work with the Individual Giving Manager to solve any issues, and develop database processes by taking the lead to ensure that all historic data is imported to Raiser's Edge to maximise the effectiveness of data analysis and ensure that all supporter records are as accurate as possible.
The role has an element of supporter care where you will regularly communicate with supporters via phone and email, record donations and send thank you communications daily.
This post is paying £13.73 PAYE + £1.66 holiday pay per hour.
Interviews are next Thursday 12th (you must be available for this date).
Nearest stations - Mornington Crescent, Kings Cross.
Please let me know if you wish to be considered by emailing your CV to [email protected]
Friends of Windmill Gardens (FoWG) is looking for an organised and proactive project administrator to be responsible for the smooth running of projects at the new Brixton Windmill Centre due to open in October. Experienced in dealing with the public, the successful candidate will have excellent administrative skills including IT, numeracy and premises management skills appropriate to the post. This role is crucial to the success of the new education/visitor and community centre at the last working windmill in central London.
The successful candidate will understand and be committed to the changes FoWG need to make through two years of Power to Change (PTC) funding. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of administrative work in an office, project, small business or similar environment. They will have experience of using finance packages and keeping financial records so that there are excellent project processes, records and reporting. They will understand that the future of our growing social business depends on strong financial systems, accuracy and integrity.
The PA also needs the skills to handle petty cash, receipts for sale items, donations and other items and process such income in accordance with internal procedures and Gift Aid requirements. They will understand that a social business needs to work collaboratively in a team of paid staff and volunteers and the need for public facing systems to be user friendly but with strong controls.
Using their IT skills they will produce regular accurate reports to the project’s management team. They will be responsive and adapt and change with a can-do approach to work and ability to prioritise appropriately to ensure project delivery whatever project challenges are faced. They will also have key responsibilities for managing the community building, booking events and classes, dealing with trainees, visitors and volunteers and assisting with purchasing items, working to the Business Development Manager and the appropriate lead Board member. They will be open to using local and social media to promote the project and the role of the Brixton Windmill and the Brixton Windmill Centre in the well-being of the community.
This 17.5-hour per week part-time post is funded by a Power to Change Business Fund grant for 18 months.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Team Administrator (HR) - 6-month contract
Our client a small community based mental health charity is seeking a strong administrator, coming with prior office based experience to support them in the HR team of 2 staff, reporting to the Head of HR, and supporting alongside another assistant, this is a great opportunity to learn and to be a part of a growing organisation.
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- Management of the HR inbox, ensuring issues and queries are handled in a fair and consistent manner in line with policies and procedures, escalating queries to HR Officer when required.
- To maintain an accurate HR filing system for all employees
- Notetaking at formal meetings when required.
- Responsible for producing all HR documentation/ letters - new starter & leavers, contracts, variations in terms
- Coordinating documents for HR processes
- To carry out DBS applications for new and existing employees as required, dealing with any follow up queries or issues
- To assist HR Officer with the monthly payroll amendments (new starters, contract amendments, sickness absence pay etc.
- To carry out all administration with in relating to recruitment and selection.
- To liaise with managers to organise on boarding and induction of new staff member
- Inputting and maintenance of HR information for employee's e.g. new starters, leavers, salary increases etc.
- To support the HR Officer with administration of the HRIS system for recording holidays and sick absence
- To run reports on absence, holidays, new starters when requested.
- To assist staff as necessary in the use of HRIS system and run any necessary training
- To carry out any other duties commensurate with grade.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong Knowledge of administrative systems, including online databases
- Intermediate level MS Office skills (creation of tables, mailmerge, Outlook rules, basic formulas)
- Able to carry out simple calculations
- Ability to prioritise and complete competing workload
- Experience of dealing with customer calls in person, by telephone and in writing
- Clear communicator- both orally and in writing
- Can demonstrate use of initiative when dealing with problems as they arise