5 Hr advisor jobs near Liverpool, Merseyside
What’s my CV Worth?
How much could you earn in the charity sector? Use our CV checker to find out.Check Now
Community Integrated Care is currently seeking an experienced Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist to work as part of the People Team to enhance the people experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of the organisations Health and Wellbeing strategy and lead on specific wellbeing initiatives as well as act as the day-to-day organisational lead on all Equality, Diversity and Inclusion matters within Community Integrated Care.
They will guide, support, and lead the organisation in becoming a more inclusive and diverse employer and care provider, reflecting the communities in which we work, and creating a culture in which people feel they truly belong.
They will provide coordination support to the organisations Health and Wellbeing offer, providing colleagues with relevant knowledge or information to proactively support our colleagues to live healthier and happier lives – whilst at work and in their private lives.
Day to Day:
- You will be the first line support for all colleagues, supporting with queries and providing advice around health conditions and wellbeing.
- You will the lead to design, mobilise and coordinate wellbeing programmes, initiatives and future plans, ensuring they are aligned with organisation goals.
- You will deliver a series of workshops around resilience, management and health conditions and wellbeing in the workplace.
- You will support all colleagues to access self-help tools and learning through developing our systems and communication methods.
- You’ll be working closely with the Executive team and Leadership team to reach our organisational EDI goals and encouraging organisational-wide awareness of EDI issues.
- You’ll support the planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of Equality related Chater Mark submissions.
- You will support the charity to build, analyse, report, and inform EDI management data and develop and promote future EDI actions.
- You will provide reporting as needed for use by the Executive Team and Board of Trustees.
- You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent level of knowledge/experience working in a similar role
- Relevant Post Graduate qualification (Desirable)
- You have recent experience working in a role promoting health and wellbeing
- You'll be passionate about making a difference and peoples health and wellbeing
- You have an extensive knowledge of EDI Legislation, policies and practice.
- You'll have experience creating and implementing projects or programmes that engage, educate or support people.
- You'll be competent in utilising a range of digital technologies
- We require a fresh thinker to create resources that promote education, skills and development.
- You enjoy problem solving and implementing a creative, innovative approach in your work.
- You'll be confident in monitoring, evaluating and showcasing your work to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are brilliant at communicating - you find it easy to explain things in a way that is easy for others to understand
- You have the ability to plan, lead, implement and measure high-quality digitally delivered projects
- People might describe you as a little picky because you've got a great eye for detail and accuracy
- You can demonstrate managing difficult situations
- You'll have strong organisational and time management skills.
- You can identify risk and minimise risk effectively.
- You can self-reflect on lessons learnt and apply to others.
- You have a person-centred outlook, actively engage the people we support in your work and draw the best from their talents, needs, views and ideas
Working for Us
What is The Deal for you?
- Flexibility! You can work your full time hours over 4 days and enjoy a long weekend, or work over 5 days to accommodate your other commitments. You need to be available to work from our Widnes Head Office in when required, but otherwise you can work from home or a flex between the two.
- Competitive Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Pension: contributory pension scheme
- Benefits: retail discounts, holiday discounts, cycle to work scheme and travel discounts through our benefits app
- Best Lives Possible: You'll be working for an award winning charity who is passionate about ensuring our colleagues and the people we support lead the best lives possible
- Development: We'll work with you to develop your career or to learn and experience new things. We're passionate about developing our people!
- Support: From our Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7), financial support options, and wellbeing fund you'll have the support available to lead an easier (financial) life
Community Integrated Care is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Head of Fundraising
We have a new, exciting and unique opportunity for a Head of Fundraising as part of a new organisational structure and development of Warrington Youth Zone.
Position: Head of Fundraising
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (we operate a flexible working policy)
Closing date: 9am, 31st January 2022
Interviews: Video interviews, 3rd February 2022, Second stage, In person interviews 8th Feb 2022
About the charity:
Warrington Youth Zone is a state-of-the-art £7.05m facility currently under construction in Warrington and is due to open in Spring 2022. Attracting young people from across the borough and beyond through its fantastic facilities. The Youth Zone is a registered charity offering young people somewhere to go, something to do and someone to talk to, whilst raising their aspirations.
As Head of Fundraising, you will be tasked with generated income through philanthropic giving whilst diversifying, consolidating and growing the charity’s fundraising income, working closely with the CEO and leading the fundraising team.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Income generation
- develop, deliver and monitor an ambitious three year fundraising strategy
- Marketing and communications
As Head of Fundraising you may be currently acting as Head of Fundraising / Senior Account Manager or up and coming fundraiser looking for your next career move.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
- Experience of corporate and major donor fundraising, partnership work and relationship management, with a flair and passion for major donor fundraising.
- A track record of securing significant funds through a wide variety of income streams and meeting challenging financial targets.
- The ability to draw on your strong negotiation skills, a head for strategy, and a confident approach to your work.
- Comfortable leading a team and consider yourself an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Most importantly, you will be a resilient, determined and passionate individual – with the ability to articulate the vision of the Youth Zone, generate interest from the local business community and build lasting and fruitful relationships with patrons and funders
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the Senior Management Team at Warrington Youth Zone, helping to create a long-lasting legacy for young people of Warrington.
If you have the desire and drive to take on this leadership role, please provide a CV and supporting statement explaining how you meet the criteria for this role based on the person specification. Please note, CV’s without supporting statements will not be accepted.
In your application please ensure you provide the following information :
- Details of your current or most recent remuneration package and your notice period
- If you have at any time been convicted of a criminal offence, please provide the details in strict confidence.
- Confirmation you are eligible to work in the UK (the successful candidate will be required to provide documentary evidence before an offer of employment is made)
- Any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or the selection process.
The strength of the charity comes from the diversity within their people. They aim for the team to reflect the local community and value people working together from a range of different backgrounds locally and nationally, and with different experiences, all with a shared passion for boosting the aspirations and lives of young people. Diversity brings innovation, fresh ideas and creativity, and they actively strive to create a culture that is truly inclusive and fair for all and where everyone in the team can be themselves and thrive. The organisation is committed to the safeguarding of young people. In accordance with Child Protection and Safeguarding procedures, this position requires an enhanced DBS check.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Fundraising Manager, Senior Fundraiser, Trusts and Grants Fundraising, Trusts and Foundations Manager, Fundraising Innovation Manager, Deputy Head of Fundraising, Fundraising Director, Donor Manager, Head of Fundraising Development, Head of Partnerships, etc
Safeguarding Training and Volunteer Co-ordinator – 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekend work
The Diocese of Chester is seeking to recruit a part time Safeguarding Training and Volunteer Co-ordinator to support the delivery of safeguarding training.
The successful candidate will combine an understanding of safeguarding issues with the ability to manage training programmes and develop and deliver training events. They will have the interpersonal skills required to facilitate learning, and to coach and mentor people from a range of backgrounds.
They will hold a safeguarding qualification and the ability to deal with confidential information with complete discretion.
Salary: £25,034 - £27,122 pro rata dependent upon qualifications and experience. This post is offered for an initial, fixed term period of 12 months, with the possibility of being extended to 2 years.
Sympathy with the aims and objectives of the Church of England is essential.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The job description, person specification, background paper and application form can be downloaded from the Diocesan website.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs E A Geddes, Diocesan Director of Human Resources preferably by email.
Or by post to Church House, 5500 Daresbury Park, Warrington, WA4 4GE.
Closing date: Sunday 6th February 2022
Interviews: Monday 14th February 2022
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH THE DIOCESAN WEBSITE USING THE DIOCESAN APPLICATION FORM
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
Support Workers various hours - £9.50 per hour increasing to £9.90 in April 2022
Lead with your Heart at Making Space
Making Space is an award winning and values based national charity, we always aim high and our vision is to put Wellbeing at the Heart of Health & Social Care. At Making Space our focus is upon building relationships, connecting communities and providing quality care as unique as the people we support.
We have an opportunity available for support workers working days or waking nights to join the team at our Hollymere Extra Care and Hartley Place Extra Care services in Ellemere Port. No travel reqired!
The services support people over the age of 55 with a range of health related conditions and or learning disabilities/mental health conditions including people living with dementia. Each scheme offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and some bungalows for both rent and sale. They are vibrant communities offering a range of on- site facilities including a bistro and a range of communal activities.
To join the team at Making Space you don’t need to have previous experience or qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become a skilled support worker. Our main priority for any new colleague is to find people who share similar values and attitudes to our own.
Who we are looking for:
Kind Hearts – generously building empathy and connection to create a sense of belonging
Tailor Making – nurturing unique relationships to make every day count
Dreaming Big – harnessing imagination we generate confidence in ourselves and others to take the first step
Having Courage – committing bravely to working in ways that take us to new places
Being Ready – responding to whatever comes our way by moving forward together
We offer a range of tailor-made rewards including:
Access up to 30% of your wages as you earn
Pension Schemes min 3% employer contribution
Paid sick leave
Death in Service benefit
Lifestyle discounts through Love 2 shop and Health service discounts
Holidays: 28 days inc. bank holidays subject to contract
Double time for Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
Buy and sell up to 2 weeks holiday – statutory limits apply
Access to library of learning through e-LFY portal
Free qualifications level 2 to 6 in Health and Social Care, Management, Admin plus others
Continuous professional development for professionally qualified colleagues
Career development opportunities – 1 in 2 senior posts filled through internal promotion
Travel schemes - cycle to work andcar maintenance
Colleague engagement hub and monthly colleague awards
From 1st April 2022 the successful candidates will be legally required to have been fully vaccinated against COVID 19 or provided evidence of exemption on medical grounds.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.
At present we have two opportunities for a Case Management Worker (CMW) within our business. One role is at Mary Cole House (MCH), our flagship 24hr / 365 days per year homeless hostel, and the second is for a CMW role within our supported accommodation services. This role in particular requires the use of a car as the role will require the CMW to visit clients in different accommodation settings. The CMW role at MCH doesn’t require the use of a car, it is not essential, although on occasion it can be called upon.
Candidates are welcome to apply for both roles, please just make it clear at the outset of the application form in the ‘Position Applied For’ box.
We are only accepting applications via completed application forms. Which can be downloaded via this job posting and emailed to our enquiries mailbox.
We are also interested in developing our pool of ‘Bank’ workers, people we call on to cover shifts, holidays, extra capacity when needed. If you are interested in a position within our pool please fill in an application form and indicate ‘Pool’ in the ‘Position Applied For’ box.
To be clear you can apply for all 3 roles if you wish, you just need to make it indicate on the application form.