Now in our 30th year, Creative Support remains a not-for-profit organisation focused on delivering an excellent standard of care and support to vulnerable people. We are looking for experienced individuals to join our IT team at our head office in Stockport.
We require an experienced, enthusiastic, resourceful and innovative individual to work within our IT team to provide computer hardware, software and network support. You will offer the highest level of customer support to our services. Thorough working knowledge of computer/computer network troubleshooting experience is essential. You must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest and enthusiasm for IT related business systems.
In addition you must have 1 years’ experience and relevant IT qualifications or a minimum of 3 years in a relevant position.
We provide all of our staff with:
- A choice of weekly or monthly pay.
- Company Pension Contributions.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays / pro rata).
- Ongoing training provided by our award winning training team.
- Selected store discounts.
- Bonus on passing your probation period and if you refer a friend.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support, Legal and Financial advice through our Employee Assistance Program, Health Assured.
Our head office in Stockport is just 5 minutes from Stockport train station with excellent transport links to the city centre.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a great positive attitude
- Shows consistent integrity, trust and fairness and embraces equality and diversity
- Delivers time after time
- Makes a difference every day
- Used good judgement and initiative to find solutions
- Committed to learning and being the best through continual learning and development
Following an initial induction period to the company the role will be based in our friendly IT team operating from our Head Office in Stockport. Willingness to travel and work flexibly dependent on priorities and deadlines is essential.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.