The Alternative Provider Federation is seeking an experienced Executive Chairperson who will represent it at the ICB Board and promote the development of social enterprise and charitable providers in Greater Manchester.
This is a critical role, acting both as the ‘glue’ for the partnership but also creating a dialogue between the Alternative Provider Federation and the ICB Board.
The Alternative Provider Federation is effectively the new provider arm of the Greater Manchester VCSE Leadership Group and has been endorsed by the GM Integrated Care System (ICS) Transition Board.
This role is being funded via the Leadership Group as part of the work to deliver the GM Accord – an agreement between the VCSE sector, GMCA and the HSCP / ICS.
You will be employed by the 10GM partnership of local infrastructure organisations, who are founder members of the GM VCSE Leadership Group.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To represent the Alternative Providers at the Integrated Care Board and other meetings as required
- To ensure that social enterprise and charitable providers in GM are supported to develop and grow
- To ensure the flexibility and creativity of members of the Alternative Provider Federation are utilised to maximise their contribution to the ICS in the reduction of health inequalities in GM
- To act as a spokesperson for the Federation
- To work closely with the project manager to support members, facilitate collaborations and ensure shared values and the highest standards of probity
- To report back to the GM VCSE Leadership Group on a quarterly basis
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.