Here's your chance to help an ambitious, growing, innovative arts organisation to succeed by developing our links with key individual donors and small trust funders.
Critically acclaimed choir and instrumental ensemble Armonico Consort entertains audiences across the country with its high quality concerts, outstanding recordings and innovative projects. Drawing on the passions of its forward-thinking founder and artistic director Christopher Monks, Armonico Consort’s professional singers and musicians perform inspiring programmes, spanning the Baroque to the present day.
Central to Armonico Consort is its education programme AC Academy, which reaches 15,000 children a year across the UK through its in-school Choir Creation Scheme and after school AC Academy Choirs in partnership with music hubs nationwide and in collaboration with venues such as the Royal Albert Hall.
Armonico Consort is also set to be the lead choral contributor to Coventry’s year as UK City of Culture 2021, and the build up to this will present a number of exciting opportunities for the organisation.
Armonico Consort’s fundraising is central to our business model, and requires the efficient management and growing of our group of individual regular donors, alongside a process of bidding to grant and trust funders to support a variety of performance and educational projects. In order to help Armonico Consort continue to grow and develop, we need to recruit an excellent individual donor fundraiser with experience of writing small trust funding bids in order to strengthen our funding base, who is passionate both about music and about seeing others develop their lives through music.
Reporting to the Head of Development and Planning, the postholder will:
- Build and maintain relationships with individual donors at Patron, Benefactor, President’s Circle and Conductor’s Circle level
- Administer the Key Supporter’s Network group
- Undertake practical management of individual donor groups, including promoting take-up of main member benefits and managing events
- Write bids to small funders (those contributing <£7,500) to support Armonico’s charitable activities, under the direction of the Head of Development and Planning
- Plan and administer specific campaigns, for example legacy weeks, online crowdfunding initiatives etc.
- Help to maintain the CiviCRM funder and supporter database.
If this sounds like your kind of role, please review the full Person Specification (attached) and apply with your CV and a covering letter, stating the reasons why you're just the person we're looking for.
Location: central Warwick (some home-working possible by arrangement)
Hours: 22.5 per week
Closing date for applications (CV and covering letter): 12 noon on Friday 26th January. Interviews to take place on Tuesday 30th / Wednesday 31st January.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.