Experienced trusts fundraiser sought to grow income & new funding opportunities for award winning Bristol youth homelessness charity.
This is an exciting time to join the Funding & Comms team at 1625 Independent People and if you're a fundraising professional with at least two years of successful trusts and grants bid writing, relationship cultivation and project management, we'd love to hear from you!
Based at our Head Office in Old Market and working as one of three in the fantastic Funding & Communication Team, your mission is to successfully grow our annual trusts and grants income and funding opportunities. You’ll actively seek out and cultivate new funding opportunities, cultivate existing funders to a scheduled programme of activities and communication, and support with the identification of new ways for us to raise money.
You'll account manage a number of current corporate relationships and support the F&C Manager in actively pursuing new relationships and opportunities through an identified pipeline, working with the F&C Manager to achieve agreed annual targets and KPIs, using databases and prospecting tools including Etapestry and Grantfinder.
Events and volunteers play a big part in engaging our sponsors, donors and supporters, so we’re looking for someone who has proven experience of working with and managing volunteers, and supporting the organisation of events to maximise income and awareness.
We're looking for candidates with:
- A minimum of two years' proven experience in trusts/grants fundraising, bid writing, research and funder relationship management.
- Strong demonstrable experience of report writing and evidencing the impact of funding/donations.
- Experience of strong cultivation and relationship building of existing and potential funders and donors at all levels up to Senior Management.
- The ability to tailor applications and strongly align our projects with the funder's needs and objectives, identifying the need and able to positively communicate the outputs, outcomes and impact of a financial award/support.
- Experience of loistical event support, carrying out fundraising administration and thanking, liaising with participants and supporting with securing event sponsors and volunteers.
- Excellent time management and workload prioritisation skills, able to work across teams in an organisation and able to demonstrate strong project management skills.
If this sounds like you then we'd love you to apply via the link on our website. If you have any queries or would like to have an informal chat about the role, please call Bev Mackenzie, Funding & Communication Manager (contact details on the 1625ip website).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.