Purpose of this role
999 Club is a grassroots charity that has been working to end homelessness in South East London for 30 years. We are looking for an organised individual to join our small, committed and welcoming team as a part time Office Manager. You will take on overall responsibility for the efficient operation and management of the 999 Club’s premises, offices and administration.
Skills and attributes required
The role requires a positive attitude and a flexible approach. The ideal candidate should be willing and able to take on a wide range of diverse tasks. There is no preference for any particular background, but you need be able to demonstrate an impressive range of relevant experience in the following areas:
- Experiences of supporting management accountants and bookkeepers
- Experience of maintaining records
- Experience in managing a facilities or maintenance service
- Experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards
We are looking for someone who:
- Is IT literate with the ability to use Xero, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook & Office and database systems
- Has strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Can work on their own initiative
- Is willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Shares 999 Club’s values
999 Club’s values
- Inclusive: We are welcoming and supportive.
- Respectful: We respect each other and celebrate diversity so that everyone can give their best.
- Empowering: We encourage people to take personal responsibility for making positive changes in their lives by providing opportunities, developing their talents, and helping to build their confidence and self esteem.
- Partnership: We recognise the importance of working collaboratively with people who come to the centre to design, deliver and evaluate our services.
- Inspiring: We all inspire one another to discover our purpose and reach our full potential, celebrating our achievements and positive steps forward.
- Competitive salaries
- Contributory pension scheme
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance
Due to the nature of our work, a minimum of two days per week will be based in the office with up to one day working from home.
Closing date: 6th January 2022
Interviews (in person): w/c 10th January 2022
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.