Are you the A B Charitable Trust Grants Manager?
- Are you committed to defending human rights and human dignity, and interested in issues affecting marginalised and excluded people?
- Do you have experience and skills in grant making and are you keen to work in a small, developing Trust?
- Are you emotionally intelligent and able to form and develop strong working relationships with a range of individuals and groups?
If so, then you might well be the right person to join the A B Charitable Trust at this exciting time.
About the A B Charitable Trust
The A B Charitable Trust funds charities that support marginalised and excluded people, with a focus on:
- Migrants, refugees and people seeking asylum
- Criminal justice and penal reform
- Human rights, particularly access to justice
The Trust was founded 30 years ago to promote and defend human dignity. Our grant total was £2.7 million in 2019/20 and is expected to be over £3.7m in 2020/21. In the coming years the Trust is going on an exciting journey to grow and develop, so that we can fund more essential work and have a greater impact.
About the role
The Grants Manager’s role will work closely with the team, trustees and grantees to assess applications and deliver a range of grants. They will work across all three of our priority areas, and will be expected to develop their knowledge in one or more of our areas of interest. We are on upward trajectory, so the Grants Manager will also have the opportunity to be involved in developing and delivering how the Trust will grow over the coming years.
This could be the right opportunity for a range of potential candidates, but the A B Charitable Trust would particularly like to hear from you if you: have grant-making experience, have emotional intelligence, are a good communicator and relationship builder, are a team player, are flexible, are organised, and have a demonstrable passion for our work.
To apply, download the candidate information pack, application form and EO form by clicking the links.