Our partner is a leading human rights organisation, supporting people in understanding their rights, influencing positive outcomes in health & nutrition, and increasing their ability to secure food & water and maintain economic livelihoods in conflict and humanitarian situations. They are seeking an experienced management accountant and finance business partner, familiar with DfID grant compliance, management & reporting, to oversee the accounting and financial reporting processes for their country and regional programmes.
- Working with Project Managers on budget creation & management; understanding the financial reporting requirements of new and existing donors.
- Gathering monthly financial information from country offices, and producing monthly project reconciliations.
- Oversight of data recording, ensuring it is accurate; identifying and resolving any issues as these arise.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc financial reports, analyses and forecasts.
- Preparing quarterly project expenditure forecasts.
- Qualified accountant with a strong technical background, and experience in budget creation, management, preparing monthly management accounts, analyses, and forecasts.
- Strong business partner with demonstrable experience of successfully working with finance and non-finance staff.
- Experience working in an INGO, specifically a familiarity with managing DfID grants. Other institutional grant management (FCO, EU and USAID) is highly desirable.
The role is based in London with some travel overseas. Please note, this role is only open to candidates with the right to work in the UK.