Our partner is a membership organisation organisation. They are seeking a Management Accountant is to support the FP&A Manager in delivering astute management information to advise on resolution-making. The role will encompass generating accurate and punctual monthly management reporting for both unrestricted and restricted funding sources alongside, acting as finance partner for teams and departments.
- Monitor transactions of organisations montlhy, whilst checking for errors and making sure all key items are uploaded before end of period.
- Manage payroll.
- Monthly reporting and analysis, as well as monthly management accounting for organisation (including as a whole, and required individual departments).
- Financial partneing to specified teams.
- Provide support to relevant teams with budget and forecast preparation.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent Excel and system skills.
- Adaptable, flexible and able to pick things up quickly.
Whilst this role is offered on a 6 month's contract, it is the organisation's hope that this may be extended longer in accordance to the current global situation.