Our partner is a leading humanitarian and development organisation. They are seeking a Management and Project Accountant to support and establish sound financial systems in line with the needs of the organisation.
Key Responsiblities Include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation.
- Quaretly financial report preparation - for both Trustee and Board approval.
- Maintain integrity of the financial information; review grant agreements, transfers and international invoice payments; review accounting processes & controls, and propose actions to mitigate any risks and implement process improvements as appropriate.
- Provide finance support and financial management surge support to international teams as required.
- Qualified accountant with experience of working in international development and/or non-profits.
- Experience of developing financial systems to support international operations
- Experience with institutional donors, including budget proposal development, budget management, grants compliance & reporting.
- Flexible, able to adapt to workload and changing priorities as required
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate to finance and non-finance staff.
*Please note this role is only open to candidates with the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship. Our partner is considering candidates on a rolling basis, and therefore early applications are strongly advised.