Astarita Aldrich & Ward (AAW) is a global leadership consulting practice which provides support to charities and non-profits internationally. We provide three key services – strategic consulting, executive search (typically Director level roles) and interim support.
We are looking for an Interims Consultant who can help support and grow our Interim Search business with current clients and assist in bringing new clients and candidates on board.
The Interims Consultant will help our clients to better understand the range and full potential of our services and act as liaison between the client and our principals and consultants.
The Interims Consultant will support AAW’s Principals in developing proposals for clients, preparing job specifications, candidate packs, interview materials and client reports. Contracts and invoices within this fast-paced activity will fall to the Interims Consultant.
Key to a successful Interim recruitment business is candidate acquisition, relationship management, liaison, always delivered with a professional approach. We pride ourselves on having some of the most talented interim candidates in the voluntary sector and beyond. Interims are placed quickly, so managing a rapid process robustly and with our personal approach sets us apart. We care where our people are placed and they gain significant value from working for and with us.
Interims Consultant Overall Objectives
- Support Director of AAW Interim to achieve growth plans for AAW’s interim business working to agreed financial targets and other related KPI’s
- Coordinating the activities of the Director of AAW Interim
- Creates and implements improved systems and processes to ensure that business operates and grows efficiently and effectively
- Provides first class service to AAW interim candidates and clients
Interims Consultant responsibilities and duties
- Manages all operations relating to the smooth running of the Interim practice including oversight of database and all other systems as appropriate.
- Develop project plans and schedules for each Interim recruitment project, brief partners and consultants and keep track of project delivery, invoicing and costs.
- Support the Director of Interim Recruitment to develop client proposals, job specifications, candidate packs, interview materials and client reports.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of Interim recruitment projects
- Support development of a strong sales pipeline
- Act as the key point of contact for each client to develop and maintain a strong business relationship
- Maintain an up to date register of candidates and support candidate communications and relationship management plans
- Alongside the Director, support the growth a development of the candidate and client pool
- Carry out any other tasks and activities as requested by the Director of AAW Interim
Interims Consultant qualifications and skills
- Significant experience in a client facing or customer service role
- Ability to meet deadlines in a challenging and pressurized environment
- Good grasp of commercial principles with track record in helping business grow
- Strong IT skills and comfortable with using CRM systems/databases, spreadsheets etc & understanding of key data regulations
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- A strong and positive work ethic
- Comfortable in a relatively new organisation – happy in a ‘start up’ scenario where the need to be flexible & open to change is essential
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a young, growing organisation
- Experience in the recruitment or search sectors
- Experience of accounting software (i.e. Xero)
- Knowledge or experience in the not for profit sector
- Understanding of fundraising and role it plays in driving organisations