Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About this role:
The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. Access recently aquired RaisingIT and are now looking to expand the team further, working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
As an Account Manager, you will be instrumental in helping our clients, all charities, get the most value possible out of their relationship with us.
Raising IT provides software to charities to help them manage their website and digital marketing. You’ll work with a range of charities, providing support, consultancy and training for how they can improve their use of our tools. Working closely with the rest of the Customer Success team, you'll be responsible for the success of a group of our clients, and for identifying and implementing scalable and repeatable ways to increase the impact they can achieve using our product.
Day-to-day, you will be:
• Developing and growing relationships with your charity clients, helping them to get the most from the platform Providing strategic and tactical support to clients to inform their website and digital marketing strategy
• Identifying opportunities to expand the use by clients of Raising IT products and services
• Working with other teams in Raising IT to support your clients with their wider digital marketing needs, including technical help, strategy and other marketing services teams
• Assisting the VP of Customer Success and the rest of the team in delivering our client offering (eg client workshops, events logistics support and creating new content)
As a well-rounded Account Manager your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• High levels of emotional intelligence are critical for this role - we’ll want you to be able to empathise with our client’s situations and experiences; rapidly build strong relationships with them, even if using technology for contact; be able to diffuse difficult situations; all while having a kindness in your communications that shows patience and optimism
• You have experience in a digital marketing role and good knowledge of core digital marketing principles - either client or agency side; ideally in the charity sector
• You have experience using Google Analytics to monitor website performance and can confidently suggest actionable insight from reports
• You need to be able to thrive and be resilient under pressure, whilst dealing with multiple competing priorities and demanding clients. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and get a buzz from delivering value for our clients and for Raising IT
• You have high levels of commercial acumen that allow you to translate relationships into concrete retentions and upsells
• You are organised and you’ll also value the efficiency that comes from processes and use of technology to manage relationships
• You care about charities and can demonstrate this in your application and interview
• Experience of Account Management/ Customer Success Management is ideal
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.