Google Ads Grants Specialist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
As part of the Access Group is working to solve a big problem. The nonprofit sector is a multi trillion dollar industry that spends a great deal on old school marketing approaches. We’re working to create systemic change so that more money can be directed to the vital front-line services charities provide.
We’ve grown quickly to become the market leader in the UK with over 1000 amazing clients and are uniquely positioned to continue our rapid expansion. We have all the benefits that come with working at a dynamic tech start-up. Loughborough, a vibrant workplace with regular socials, a relaxed and caring atmosphere that puts our staff first and most importantly a knowledge that every day you’re working to make a big difference to important causes we care about. We’re looking for people to join our caring and passionate team to come on our journey of building a world-changing, world-class company.
About this role:
A unique role where you’ll be helping Access Group continue to grow an innovative digital marketing offering. We’re looking for an individual who is experienced in Google Ads and/or Ad Grants, who is ambitious and has the ability to contribute to our client’s marketing strategy.
Our Google Ad Grants Product supports charities who are eligible for Google Ad Grants, helping them access $10k worth of monthly Google Ads spend and ensure it’s being used effectively. This role is to support and manage Ad Grants accounts for a defined set of customers
It won’t be necessary to know about Google Grants as this will form part of your training, but you will need to understand how to build and optimise effective Ads campaigns and have a great track record of leading high performing teams
Day-to-day, you will:
- Be in contact with a portfolio of clients to discuss, monitor and improve their Ad Grants accounts
- Provide analysis and feedback internally on specific accounts.
- Building better processes and optimisations to help us continue to scale the offering
- Identifying trends across accounts and implementing changes to our portfolio accordingly
- Contributing to the further development of our Google Ads Products; including the development of other services
- Maintaining Access’ relationship with partners such as Google
As a well-rounded Google Ad Grants specialist, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- You have strong Google Ads experience of managing multiple accounts,
- You have excellent written and verbal skills
- You’re self motivated and creative
- You have a disruptive approach to marketing and PPC
- You’ve had experience with managing clients
- You’re great at talking to customers and sharing the enthusiasm of the service
- You enjoy autonomy and responsibility
- You’re eager to build and contribute to the success of the platform
- You can provide useful feedback about the service to the management team
- You want interesting and challenging work
- You enjoy problem solving and you’re analytical
- You love using tools and process to deliver outstanding results
- Extra credit if:
- Some familiarity with Google Grants.
- Experience in the charity sector
- Experience building Google Ads scripts and spreadsheet and other tool automations
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.