Accountability is a well-established accountancy practice in North London that provides a range of exceptional outsourced accounting and advisory services to Charities and not-for-profit organisations. Due to continuous growth, we are now looking for a Finance Manager to join our busy yet friendly and relaxed office.
This position is available immediately and is likely to attract someone who has strong accounting skills with experience of working either in charities or accountancy practice.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of clients where we provide a range of outsourced accounting services. Building a solid understanding of clients’ activities and budgets, you will perform a wide range of tasks to ensure that a high quality service is delivered.
- Preparing/ reviewing management accounts, budgets/ cashflows, VAT returns, Year-end statutory accounts, Audit schedules for auditors and ensuring all tasks are completed within set deadlines.
- Review bookkeeping, payroll, payment runs and month-end control accounts reconciliations.
Additionally, you’ll help to develop administrative and communication protocols to support our client’s organisational systems.
As part of your role, you will be required to travel to clients’ sites within London.
If you’re a hardworking accountant with strong Sage/ QuickBooks/ Xero experience, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
To be considered, you must have:
- at least 3 years’ Accountancy experience in Bookkeeping with Sage, QuickBooks, Xero software, either working in charities or accounting practice
- An excellent level of IT literacy, including MS Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills
- Payroll and VAT experience
Proactive and organised, as a Finance Manager , you must be adaptable and willing to learn. Strong attention to detail and great prioritisation abilities are also key.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.