Our partner has emerged as a key targeted healthcare service provider in Cambodia. In addition to offering treatments, it runs an education programme for nurses and doctors in-country. They are seeking a Head of Finance to oversee their finance function.
- Oversee and maintain an effective finance function, ensuring a sound control environment and reviewing, improving & streamlining accounting & financial management processes as required.
- Manage compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Lead on the preparation of the annual organisational budget and long-term forecasts.
- Oversee all aspects of financial reporting for the Executive Committee, Board, internal departments and external stakeholders, including donors.
- Risk management
- Undertake special projects, including support with a new system implementation and lead on the introduction of a fee-based service.
- Experienced senior finance professional, with strong technical background, a commercial mind, and experience developing financial management strategies in complex environments.
- Strong analytical background, with experience in financial modelling and analysis.
- Experience of system implementation, and strong computing skills.
- Experience of grant management in a complex NGO, knowledge of developing bids & proposals, grant compliance, management & reporting is highly desirable.
- Strong finance business partner, ability to work effectively with the executive team, junior staff and a variety of external stakeholders, including donors and government officials.
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector is highly desirable.
- Able to provide leadership, culturally sensitive, resilient, flexible and self-motivated