Our partner is women’s health and empowerment organisation. They are seeking a financial accountant to join their group finance team.
- Undertake monthly group consolidation, and maintain the register of intra-group transactions
- Support in the preparation of the year-end group statutory accounts, and in the preparation of the annual global audit.
- Responsibility for intercompany accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support in improving controls, processes and policies, and supporting the management of the global finance data structure for reporting
- Qualified accountant or finalist with strong technical skills and a background in audit (in practice or industry), or in financial accounting within a complex international charity, and experience in financial and management reporting.
- Strong systems skills, including intermediate/advanced knowledge of MSExcel
- Understanding of treasury, and experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
- Exceptional business partner, able to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong affinity to the cause of the charity