Our partner, a ground-breaking, rapidly growing healthcare organisation, looking to inform & educate communities and influence changes in behaviour to improve health & wellbeing outcomes. They are seeking an Interim Finance Manager to join their close-knit team in London.
- Leading on the preparation of the organisational and project budgets, and the preparation of cashflow forecasts.
- Leading on the creation of new and maintenance of complex financial models in MSExcel.
- Working with the UK and international staff to review monthly financial performance, and support in planning for future periods.
- Preparing donor reports.
- Coaching finance and non-finance staff, in the UK and overseas in understanding the financial models, and in understanding financial processes and financial management.
- Qualified accountant, with at least 5 years post qualification experience, with significant experience in budget creation and management, and forecasting in a large, complex organisation.
- Grants management and reporting experience, specifically for institutional grants including DfID/FCDO.
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced level of MSExcel.
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail and demonstrable ability to coach finance and non-finance staff.
This is fixed-term contract for 18-20 months. The organisation will consider candidates interested in a permanent position too. The organisation offers hybrid working, with the appointed individual expected to spend 2-3 days working from the office in London.