Our partner is a Christian charity, working with local communities to offer children and youth the best opportunity to lead fulfilling lives. They are seeking an experienced financial accountant, for an interim cover for 6 months.
- Lead on the month-end close.
- Review and improve the organisation’s control processes and environment.
- Line management responsibilities for direct and indirect reports
- Qualified or part-qualified financial accountant with at least two years of experience coordinating month-end close activities in a large and complex organisation.
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills, able to work effectively to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, and able to work effectively with finance and non finance saff.
- Experience of line management, and coaching colleagues.
- Passionate about the work of the organisation, and empathy with the Christian ethos of the organisation. For this role, it is a requirement that the candidate is a practising Christian.
At present, due to government restrictions, the role is home-based in the UK. Once restrictions are lifted, the organisation will offer hybrid working with the individual expected to be office based one day a week.
This role is only open to those with the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship. This is a 6 month contract, with an immediate start preferred.