Our partner is a faith-based organisation operating globally. They are seeking an experienced finance leader to support regional finance heads in strengthening the finance function of the overseas offices, building their capacity, and ensuring that they meet their donor compliance and reporting requirements
- Lead the team of regional finance heads, whilst taking responsibility for a number of overseas offices. This will include supporting them in managing the day to day aspects of their accounting, banking and credit, and in applying for grants and meeting the compliance and reporting requirements.
- Lead in the continual improvement of policies and processes, and foster an environment of understanding and compliance to these.
- Part of the senior management team, reporting to the senior leadership on the financial health and performance of the overseas offices.
- Qualified or QBE accountant, with experience in developing and strengthening internal controls and processes, evaluating and strengthening operational models, financial management, and reporting.
- Strong business partner, with experience in capacity building staff.
- International experience and ability to successfully work across different cultures
- Experience of leading a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a faith-based organisation
This role offers flexibility in terms of the location of the candidate, and the salary will reflect the base of the candidate. For those candidates in the UK, the salary is c. £45,000 - £50,000, depending on experience.