Our partner, a women's empowerment organisation, seeks a talented individual to join their grants finance team, focussing on institutional funding.
- Lead in managing all aspects of costing and developing budgets for donor proposals, including providing oversight and leadership to partners/stakeholders where the organisation is the lead implementing partner.
- Working with country offices and other implementing partners providing clear guidance on expected submissions, and overseeing the quality and accuracy of their submissions.
- Developing tools and resources for country programmes, covering budgets, narratives and donor compliance, regulations and reporting requirements.
- Working with the finance and IT teams to develop tools and processes transitioning projects from the proposal to development stages.
- Working with the programmes and fundraising team to analyse and track pipeline and successful bids.
- Line management of staff.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of institutional funders, including USAID, FCDO, European governments and UN Agencies.
- Experience in developing budgets for donor proposals for complex multi-year, multi-country projects, covering analysis and narratives.
- Strong analysis, modelling and data analytics skills; experience in presenting this effectively to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Advanced MSExcel skills.
- Understanding and experience of project management within an international organisation, and experience of developing and refining budgeting and project management tools.
- Team player, willing to take initiative and support the broader grants finance team.
- Experience in line management, and in nurturing a positive work culture and environment.
- Knowledge of French is desirable, not essential.
- Strong affinity and support of the partner’s work.
This is a full-time, permanent role, with successful candidates requiring the right to work in the UK without a sponsorship. The partner offers hybrid work, with the individual being in the office in London 1-2 days/week. Applications are being considered on a rolling basis, and early applications are strongly recommended.