Our partner is a recognised humanitarian orgnaisation. They are seeking a senior accountant to lead all aspects of the accountancy function, including the production of management and statutory accounts for the UK and global entities. This is a newly created role.
- Responsible for the production of the annual and revised budgets for the UK , consolidating these into the global budget.
- Oversight of the monthly closure of the accounts process, and lead on the production of monthly management accounts, including analyses, forecasts and narratives.
- Monitor cashflow and currency flows.
- Produce the statutory financial accounts for the UK and global offices
- Oversight of payments, payroll and income functions.
- Review and strengthen accounting & financial management systems.
- CCAB qualified accountant with a strong background in financial and management accounting & reporting, developing and strengthening accounting systems, and charity SORP.
- Experience working in an international organisation, specifically of producing and managing group budgets, consolidated accounts and treasury management in a multi-currency environment.
The role offers flexible working options. For full job description and candidate profile please apply &/or email AfID with a copy of your CV