Our partner is a leading international healthcare organisation. They are seeking an experienced management and grants accountant to undertake management reporting tasks, including cashflow monitoring and analysis & multi-year forecasts, and grants reporting. The individual will also play a key support role in the implementation of a new accounting software.
- Oversight of the preparation of the annual-budget and multi-year forecasts, working as a finance business partner with finance and non-finance staff, supporting them in identifying opportunities for cost management.
- Preparation of management accounts, and financial reports and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and bi-annual basis.
- Responsible for grants management and reporting; this ranges from supporting with budget proposal development, grants expenditure analysis, and reporting.
- Supporting in designing the management and financial reporting tools during the implementation of the new accounting software
- Part qualified or qualified accountant, with experience in developing and improving accounting & financial management processes and systems, management accounting & reporting and grants management.
- Strong IT & systems skills, including intermediate/advanced user knowledge of MsExcel, and experience in systems implementation
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – and ability to work effectively with a range of international and external stakeholders.
This is a 6 month FTC. The partner is considering candidates on an ongoing basis, and experienced candidates are strongly advised to apply early. They will consider applicants based in Europe, provided they meet all the required criteria.