Our partner is a leading global not for profit working to positively impact the lives of children and youth around the world. They are seeking an experienced financial accountant to support them with the year-end activities.
- Meet the timetable for pre and post year end activities, so that the financial statements are prepared and available to the auditors on time
- Provide supporting analyses for the year end results for the UK entities and group accounts.
- Assist with drafting sections of the financial statements
- Qualified financial accountant, with experience in year-end accounting and audit processes. This includes experience in undertaking reconcilitations, year-end closing, trial balance production and statutory account preparation.
- Expereince of doing so in a complex, international organisation.
- Experience in using SAP, and advanced Excel skills.
This is fixed-term 3 month contract. Applications are being considered, and applicants being invited for interviews on an ongoing basis.