ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to support the day-to-day operations of A4S globally and gain exposure to the running of an innovative and fast-growing not-for-profit organization.
Accounting for Sustainability (A4S) was established by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2004. Our aim is to transform finance, to make sustainable business ‘business as usual’. Today, we work with leading CFOs, finance managers, business schools, the Government, and more, to drive a fundamental shift towards resilient business models and a sustainable economy.
The successful candidate will ensure that A4S’s small, dynamic, and international team, and the thought-leading work they undertake, is supported across both physical and virtual office environments. They will be an integral part of the team, actively contributing to the organisation’s running, and liaising with a wide range of high-profile individuals in connection with our work.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Office Manager to maintain a functional and welcoming office environment.
• Assisting in the organization of high-profile events, internal and external meetings, and team activities– including travel arrangements as needed.
• Researching and reporting on a wide range of subjects and issues - including fundraising opportunities.
• Receiving incoming enquiries and making sure they are handled appropriately.
• Helping us to use our software tools effectively, track our IT equipment, and work well with our external IT support consultant.
• Supporting the team to maintain a well organised shared filing system, and an up-to-date contact database.
• Providing the wider team with ad hoc support for larger projects across the organisation.
You will have previous relevant PA/Secretarial, operations, administrative or similar experience, and will be familiar with diary management, and logistical support – including for events, meetings, and overseas travel.
Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and proven experience of engaging with a wide range of people at all levels in a professional capacity are essential. Candidates must also demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, be comfortable working with various new IT systems and software, and be able to prioritize their own workload against tight deadlines.
A background knowledge of, or a demonstrable interest in, sustainability and business would be an advantage.
Please complete the application form by clicking 'apply', submitting both your CV and a cover letter of no more than 2 pages.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.