Overview of the role
You will be responsible for the efficient running of ACEVO’s general administration, including the day-to-day office requirements. You will be the first port of call for our members, partners and suppliers - be it via phone, email or face to face - so will have a real desire to deliver great customer service. As part of our small team, you will also work alongside colleagues to provide administrative support for specific work areas including membership, events (either for our members or as part of our policy programmes), member support and corporate partnerships.
This role will suit someone who is personable, has a can-do attitude and enjoys working as part of a small team. The job is customer focused so a friendly positive demeanour is a must. Supplying support across the organisation you should be task oriented, have great attention to detail and be able to prioritise workload. The position suits someone who is collaborative and able to work under their own initiative.
- Voluntary or paid experience in an administrator / customer service role
- Good levels of literacy, numeracy and accuracy
- Proficient use of MS Office packages
- Confident phone manner and good understanding of delivering great customer service
- Experience in working with databases: Salesforce would be desirable
- Excellent administrative, organisation, problem solving and planning skills
- Excellent relationship building skills across staff, members, partners and stakeholders
- Willing to take personal responsibility for delivering high quality results
- Able to manage customer expectations, and recognise when to deal with issues independently and when to escalate issues to a higher level
- An interest in charities and the civil society sector
Application deadline: Monday 30 March at 11:00 am.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 9 April.
For a full job description and details on how to apply please visit the work with us page on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.